Monday, April 7, 2008

Calcium + Phosphorus = Big Excitement

Who would think that finding a piece of calcium and phosphorous could get somebody so excited? There is just something about coming around a corner, or glancing under a bush and catching a glimpse of that familiar shape that makes your heart start beating. I always mean to take pictures before I pick them up, but usually get too caught up in the moment and forget. I do remember on occasion, but 9 times out of 10 it doesn't cross my mind until I have already picked it up.


The other day while conducting fawn mortality surveys I happened on a few of these and it made my day.

4 comments:

Tristie hearts Dax said...

looks fun, honey. I love your new blog and I love you.

Grandma Beaner said...

Cool photos. Guess you just have a fetish about antlers. I actually think it's rather cool. I'm nuts about bird nests you know and have them all over my house and classroom. Keep the great nature photos coming.

Tiffany said...

I am sure Tristie is thrilled at your new find! Mike would absolutely DIE of jealousy if he saw all of those. Great Job!

Tiffany said...

What in Tarnation. I see how you are. When I am not there you go to the good spots, and when I tag along you take me to the poor ones. J/K. Looks like more fun than I could handle. Congratulations.
Michael Monsen