Saturday, April 18, 2009

March 14th to April 17th

On March 14 late in the evening I spotted a one-sided 4 point. I watched him for half an hour hoping that he would drop his antler. I finally had to move on, and snapped a photo before leaving.

Fast forward to April 17th when I found myself in the same general area. I knew it was a long shot, but I got out of the truck and walked into the sagebrush where I had seen the lop sided buck over a month earlier. Less than 100 yards from the truck in almost the exact spot I had photographed the buck I found my prize. Most likely it had fallen off right after I left the buck.
(By the way, my daughter has camera induced Turrets Syndrome, whenever a camera appears she goes totally nuts!)

3 comments:

Tristie hearts Dax said...

That girl acts just like her Dad! j/k he he.

love the shot of the buck with 1 antler.

Accuracy Sports said...

I read about another girl that was a nut-ball, Junie B. Jones. Your daughter seems to be lots like her. Loveable, smart, and NUTS!! Lots of love Grandpa

Tristie hearts Dax said...

dad I do not go nuts. preslie