Monday, August 17, 2015

2015 Any Bull Trail Cam Pics

Hey Hoser! I put 3 cameras up and here are some pics.

The first series of pics are from where I shot my bull last year. Pretty underwhelming actually.


Beef

A little buck

Finally an elk!


My next trail cam was set on the trail to the secret meadow. It was a little better than the first one.

More beef

Some riders, I don't think they noticed the camera

A decent little 4 point buck

Finally some elk!

Here come the boys! 3 spikes and a curious 4 point




The last camera was in the secret meadow. It got some cool pics, none got a bunch of big bulls, but we definitely got some diversity.

Nannies and kids! Pretty cool

A walking $50 bill...


A couple dinky Fritz type bucks 

I liked the looks of this guy. Gotta almost be deja vu for you to see a bull like this right here





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting blog. This is one of my favorite blog about hunting and I also want you to update more post like this. Thanks for sharing this article.

Best Reloading Equipment

Accuracy Sports said...

All those elk will be bigger and more awesome in fall of 2016. I love the goat photos, and of course the rag horn bull elk. I can hardly wait until October ! ! !