Friday, May 9, 2008

Two Pair, Jokers over Jakes

I had a wild week that involved seeing my Brother and Sis-in-Law Graduate, attending my cousin's baby blessing, visiting both my grandmothers in nursing homes, mowing both of my grandma M's lawns (one in Bountiful and one in Santa Clara), shooting chislers, scouting for and hunting turkeys, and a 6 hour drive home in a convertible. It was awesome! My Dad and I both got our birds within 5 minutes of each other in some really neat country right as it started to rain. What a wild week, I had a great time, and am glad to be home with my family again.












2 comments:

Grandma Beaner said...

Hey, hey. . . glad your week was enjoyable. We loved having you with us. Congrats on the turkey. Thanks for sharing the yummy meat with us. You look mysterous and very passionate about hunting in your camo gear. Love, Mom

Mathias said...

It was fun having you guys up in Logan fro our graduation. Sounds like a fun week. Good job on the Turklers.